Wednesday 22 April 2020

want a laugh? just read my jokes!

I thought my granddad bought a very expensive wig
but then I realised... it was a small price toupee.

A ham sandwich walks into a bar and asks for a beer.
"the barman says " sorry we dont serve food here".

There are two muffins baking in a oven.
one muffin says to the other "phew" is it getting hot in here or i it just me?".
The other "muffin says AAAAHHHHHH a talking muffin!".

I hope you all got a laugh from my bad jokes.

by Seamus.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Seamus

    Hahahaha! Thanks for sharing your jokes with us all!
    I am having such a great time reading blogs today with everyone posting jokes. What a great idea to put a smile on peoples faces!
    Hope things are going ok for you at home! I hope you are enjoying the online learning!

    I look forward to reading more of your work on your blog while we are all working from home!

    Talk again soon

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seamus. Your jokes are actually very funny especially the toupee one. I will have to remember it.

    I have been keeping an eye on your blog and would love to see a post about what you've been doing to keep busy during the lockdown.

    The hardest thing is trying to decide what to write so maybe you could pick one activity that you enjoyed and share it on your blog for me. Then I can give it a go and tell you how we went in my bubble!

    It may be a physical activty eg at my house we created an inside obstacle course using the couch and cusions and dining table!

    I look forward to hearing from you!
    Miss Panther

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.