Wednesday 29 April 2020

How I stay happy in lockdown.

I dont like to share my thoughts to the whole world but I might as well...

So I stay happy because i play video games. With my best friend online. We play Fortnite and Minecraft with a couple of other friends. It takes away the world and your thoughts. You have to concentrate in Fortnite when you are fighting other players, playing Fortnite can make your heart race like an adrenaline rush. that's how i stay happy and exited while in lock down.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Seamus! We missed you today in the class catch up. Do you need any help with anything?

    I haven't played minecraft in a long time - maybe I will give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Seamus, Jacob here. I like how you were brave enough to share your thoughts. I've played both Fortnite and Minecraft before with friends. Maybe next time you could use capital "I"s.It was really cool seeing what it is like in your world, Seamus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.